Please note: This item will need to be signed for and will only be shipped to a street address and has a 3 week delay.
HeartStart HS1 AED is ready to act and virtually ready to go. It allows anyone with little or no training to treat the most common cause of suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens. The HS1 AED provides practically real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands from pad placement to performing CPR. When every minute counts, Philips HeartStart HS1 AED is the partner by your side. Side by side. Step by step.
- 9-volt DC, 4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells
- Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time (EN60601-2-4:2003)
- Install-by Date
- Battery is labelled with an install-by date of at least five years from date of manufacture.
- Standby Life
- Four years typical when battery is installed by the install-by date. (Will power the AED in standby state within the specified Standby Temperature range, assuming one battery insertion test and no defibrillation uses)
- Kit Contents
- Defibrillator, battery (one, pre-installed), SMART Pads (one set, pre-installed), set-up/maintenance guide with expiration date tags, owner’s manual, quick reference guide
- SMART Truncated exponential biphasic. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of patient impedance.
- Defibrillation peak current – Adult
- 32 A (150 J nominal) into a 50-ohm load
- Defibrillation peak current – Paediatric
- 19 A (50 J nominal) into a 50-ohm load (using optional infant/child SMART Pads Cartridge)
- Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time
- Typically, less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series
- Quick Shock
- Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in eight seconds.
- Voice Instructions
- Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator
- CPR Guidance
- Instructions for adult and infant/child CPR available at user selection
- Shock Delivery
- Via adhesive pads placed on patient’s bare skin as illustrated on pads
- Green SMART Pads cartridge handle, green on/Off button, blue i-button, orange Shock button
- Ready light, blue i-button, caution light
- Dimensions (H*D*W): 18cm * 6cm * 22cm
- Weight: 1.6kg (including battery)
- Waveform: Truncated exponential biphasic
- Energy Output: 150J (adult), 50J (paediatric)
- Electrode Wire Length: 137cm
- Internal Memory Capacity: 15min of ECG and the entire event and analysis decision
- Environmental Rating: IP21
For more information regarding First Aid kits, Defibrillators, and accessories; please contact email@example.com.