Part-time Regional Administrator Sunshine Coast
SLSQ is seeking a motivated Part-time Regional Administrator Sunshine Coast to join their team in the Sunshine Coast!
About the Role
The Part- time Regional Administrator is responsible for providing proactive administrative support and advice to SLSQ Sunshine Coast Branch Committees, Office Bearers and Clubs. This role is also responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Branch (30 hours per week).
- All meeting dates and agenda items due dates are to be added to the branch calendar and diary (in consultation with the Directors)
- Assist in the implement all decisions of the Committees of SLSQ Sunshine Coast Branch (Council, Executive, Life Saving, Sport and Junior Activities)
- Attend meetings of the Council and Executive as the Minute Secretary
- Ensure that all other Boards/Committees/Panels/Sub-Committees have an appointed minute secretary
- Prepare meeting reminders, agenda and notes for ALL meetings of SLSQ Sunshine Coast Branch Boards, Committees, Panels and Sub Committees
- Ensure distribution of minutes to necessary and relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that the decisions of Boards/Committees/Panels/ Sub-Committees are within the rules, policies and procedures of SLSQ Sunshine Coast Branch, SLSQ/A and relevant requirements legally
- Identify gaps in administration, current rules, policies and procedures and draft/implement policies and standard operating procedures as required (in conjunction with Branch Executive and Council)
- Prepare Annual circular, annual report and AGM notice, budgets and meetings
- Assist Branch Director in the preparation of regular financial reports and the Annual audit
- Attend to pre and post administration for surf sport events
- Participate in internal and external meetings/workshops as requested by the Branch Council, Executive etc.
- Taking minutes at Board meetings in the evening
- Assisting with data entry at carnivals on the weekend, if required.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Working with Children Blue Card (Essential)
- Understanding of Surf Lifesaving or a similar community/volunteer-based activity, including experience working with volunteers. (Essential)
- Experience providing efficient and accurate support to various stakeholders in administration and support roles. (Essential)
- Proven experience submitting clear and accurate administrative reporting within set timeframes. (Essential)
- Strong computer literacy and advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs, in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and Power-Point (Essential)
- Understanding of Xero accounting software (Highly Desired)
- Experience using SLSA’s systems including Surfguar, SEMS etc. (Highly Desired)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
- Outstanding organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to meet various deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously while also providing a high level of support.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.