Use your management skills to preside over a surf life saving club and ensure its smooth operation.
The Club President sets the overall annual club committee agenda (consistent with the views of members), helps the club committee prioritise its goals and keeps them on track by working towards the club’s strategic plan.
This position requires a strong leader who can facilitate and enable other executives, directors and members to achieve required outcomes using professional communication skills.
A Club President must be:
- a financial member of the surf life saving club
- the holder of a valid Blue Card
- a minimum of 18 years of age
- hold other association awards as per the club constitution
- an effective communicator
- able to commit sufficient hours per week pre-, during and post-season to ensure smooth and efficient running of the club
- able to commit to a full term in office upon election.
Already a member? Login to the Members Portal