CASA Rapid ReOC (Remote Operator Certificate)
A highly sought after service, offered to individuals and businesses requiring a fast, streamlined approach to obtaining a CASA ReOC. Ripper’s Aviation Academy service includes document preparation and submission, in addition to a valuable mentoring session with the Head of Flight Operations. They are with you every step of the way!
CASA ReOC, tailored to meet the requirements of your operations.
ReOC issued within 3-weeks (following the successful submission of all documentation). Ripper’s Aviation Academy will prepare your ReOC application which includes an operational manual, flight manual, procedures and any other documents required for submission. Once this process is complete, your application will be submitted to one of their experienced CASA delegates. Prior to your Chief Remote Pilot interview, they will invite you to attend a mentoring session with the Head of Flight Operations to provide guidance and answer any questions.
- Allows your business to operate as a ‘drone service provider’.
- Employ other remote pilots to fly under your ReOC.
- Fly outside the drone safety rules (also known as the standard operating conditions).
- Be eligible for a range of insurance options.
- Ability to apply for flight operations in areas that are otherwise restricted.
- Ability to gain approval to fly at night, see the Night Flying Training Package.
- Ability to apply for a range of operations e.g. BVLOS.
Note: Additional charges may apply for ReOC applicants wishing to conduct complex operations. Contact Ripper for more information.